Saturday, September 11, 2010

alexis marie jones.

In my very first post I mentioned my roommate Lexi, and how much I love her. And I think she is just that amazing that I am dedicating this whole post to her. So let me just start by saying that I LOVE living with her! She is one of the nicest and friendliest people that I know, which are two things I would do well to learn from her. Also, she is very understanding and a great person to talk to. She is always there for me whenever I have a problem, and I can't thank her enough for that. She is a genuinely inspiring person, and her love for life is extremely contagious. Seriously, I think that every person should be able to have a Lexi for a roommate. It is awesome!

We spend way too much time together on our computers, either making dance videos, taking crazy pictures, or skyping from across our table... it's just what we do! 


And at times we have kissfests! They do make for some lovely photos for sure.


This was out first breakfast together in our new apartment. We made eggs and toast, which happens to be Lexi's favorite meal. Eggs are most definantly her favorite food, she smile everytime they are mentioned.

Living with Lexi has also caused some rather unexpected changes; for example, I have begun to laugh like her. It is very strange, but I often find myself giggling just like her. Obviously when spending that much time with someone it's inevitable that you will pick up on some of their traits, but I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I also would have never anticipated my laugh to be the first to change. Oh well, it's hehe from me for now on! 




2 comments:

  1. You are the best. My next post = you. This has inspired me for sure. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - cool blog Erika. I want you to fix my blog so it looks this neat :)

    ReplyDelete