Hello, I am Erika Hansen. I have tried many times to make a blog and have yet to succeed and write regularly in any one of them. But I am determined to try and make this one for real.
So let me begin by telling a little about myself... I'm currently living in Tempe, AZ and going to ASU where I am studying Interior Design. Go Sundevils! haha I live with Lexi Jones who is a truly amazing person, and inspires me to become a better person daily. I love her, she is just awesome! I am loving the college life and finally being out on my own in the world. My one regret... I'm carless :( I love art and music, and attempt to write music, not that I am any good, but I do enjoy it. Also, I love cream cheese. I go through phases of obsession with it, and I am defiantly having one of those phases right now.
I will try and write and keep up with this blog for a change. Wish me luck! And have an excellent day! :)
I love you too pookie. Xoxox! I love your first post :)
ReplyDelete